Just a day after President Goodluck Jonathan sounded confident that Boko Haram are being defeated, following claims by the military that they had killed Boko Haram's dreaded commander, Abubakar Shekau, the man has come out alive.

Shekau, in a new video, dismissed claims by Nigerian military that he has been killed. In fact, Shekau said he and his boys have started implementing Islamic law in towns they have captured in Nigeria:

“Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau said in the 36-minute video, adding that Boko Haram is “running our... Islamic caliphate” and strictly administering Sharia punishments...

The new 36-minute video showed Shekau, in combat fatigues and black rubber boots, standing on the back of a pick-up truck and firing an anti-aircraft gun into the air.

The heavily bearded Shekau, who appeared to be the same as those in previous clips, said the military’s claim that he was dead is cheap propaganda.

“Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah,” he said
ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top